This old fisherman’s cottage is situated on Bloomswell and has views over the rooftops of Robin Hood's Bay, to the moors and sea. It is just a 3-minute stroll to the beach. The cottage is set over 3 floors and has the benefit of central heating, a log-burning stove, 2 bathrooms, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom. This property will sleep a maximum of 6 people.
During peak times, whole week bookings for this property are Friday - Friday.
The accommodation comprises:
- Upper ground floor has separate fully-fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge (please note there is no ice compartment), microwave and dishwasher.
- Delightfully decorated and light lounge with log-burning stove, colour TV, DVD player and large dining table. A selection of games and DVD's available for you to use. Window overlooking rooftops and Fisherhead.
- Steep staircase down to refurbished lower ground floor double bedroom with metal frame bed.
- Spacious family bathroom with bath (shower over), WC and wash basin.
- Staircase from main lounge to first floor master bedroom with double bed and fully-fitted en-suite shower room. Views over Fisherhead and the bay.
- Further first-floor bedroom with twin beds.
- Child safety gates available on staircases and twin bedroom.
- Centrally heated and carpeted throughout.
- Gas, electricity, and bed linen are included but please bring your own towels.
- Please be aware that some furnishings have recently changed. We are awaiting up to date images.
Kent House no longer accepts dogs. If you have severe allergy, you should note that the owners have a dog which they bring into Kent House when they visit.