This fully-refurbished 2-bedroomed cottage is a little jewel. It is located on Sunnyside, one of the prettiest streets in Bay, just 100 yards from the beach but in a relatively quiet spot. The furnishings, fittings and decor are of a high quality and the cottage has a light, contemporary seaside feel. There is a good selection of books and family games and the cottage has a digital radio with Bluetooth connection. The 2 bedrooms each have 2 single beds although in one of the rooms, the single beds can be zipped together to make a superking bed.
The accommodation comprises:
- Front door into lounge/kitchen/dining area with newly-fitted kitchen, integral fridge, microwave, ceramic hob and electric fan oven, kettle, toaster.
- Cosy lounge area with TV and DVD player, digital radio with Bluetooth connection log-burning stove in brick fireplace, books and games.
- Dining table to seat 4 people.
- 1st-floor twin bedroom with views over the rooftops towards the sea.
- Newly-fitted bathroom with bath and shower over, washbasin and WC.
- 2nd-floor attic bedroom with super-king bed (which can be unzipped into 2 single beds). Rooftop views towards the dock and out to sea.
- Central heating throughout.
- Bed linen is provided but you will need to bring your own towels.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- This property also provides WiFi.