Located on Chapel Street in Robin Hood’s Bay and just 300 metres from the beach, this newly-refurbished fisherman's cottage boasts good quality furnishings and fittings in a light, contemporary style. It has lovely views over the pan-tiled rooftops along the leafy beck and benefits from a pretty sun patio with table and chairs. This property sleeps 4 people in a double and a twin room.
Please note that during peak times, whole-week bookings for this property are Saturday - Saturday.
The accommodation comprises:
- Ground-floor lounge with oak floor, leather sofa, armchair and large footstool. Flat-screen colour TV, DVD player, CD player and radio. Multi-fuel stove in brick fireplace. There is a small drop-leaf dining table and four folding chairs.
- Separate kitchen which is brand new and comprising electric fan oven, 4-ring electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and integrated fridge. Stone-tiled floor.
- Enclosed staircase up to first floor.
- First-floor double bedroom with metal-framed double bed and window overlooking the patio and down the beck.
- First-floor bathroom with bath and electric shower over, then through to washbasin, WC and vanity unit.
- A further enclosed staircase leads to an attic bedroom with twin metal-framed beds, pine chest of drawers and stairgate. There is reduced ceiling height in a small portion of this room.
- Sun patio with garden furniture. Please note that the entrance to the patio is a shared entrance with the cottage next door (although each has its own designated space separated by a fence).
- Full gas central heating throughout by combi-boiler.
- Bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Dogs by negotiation (conditions apply). £25 per dog..
- Strictly no smoking.